Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne scar co2 laser treatment and acne scars causes

5. Anti-acne diet - A healthy diet is always a good idea but there is no scientific evidence that diet plays a role in acne outbreaks. If you eat foods that seem to worsen your acne then by all means don't eat them but the increased acne may be caused more by the placebo effect as opposed the food itself.
I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast...
Because pillows can come in contact with the face during sleep, it is advisable to use clean pillowcases. Also, face towels should be washed and kept clean. Using dirty washcloths and pillowcases can harbor germs and bacteria that can cause skin infection and acne outbreaks. For the same principle, cosmetic brushes should also be cleaned regularly with soap and water.
iittieyourp.blogspot.com
tags: taking a hot shower will cause acne, bad pregnancy acne, acne prone skin best natural moisturizer

No comments: