Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne pregnancy

« ...Believe it or not, spot outbreaks normally occur where you have been touching your face. I didn't believe this at first until it suddenly made sense that I always had a cluster of spots on my forehead because I would touch it while sitting at a desk....
...Good luck. I hated acne and still do. If you truly want to get rid of acne you need to know the facts and know how to treat it according to your own personal situation....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Your diligent effort to take care of your skin will go a long way. As I have mentioned 80% of teenagers get acne. There is a change you could be part of the 20% that stay clear of teenage acne. Why not give it a shot?...»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: home remides to stop acne, lemon oil for use with hormonal acne, how to prevent acne at home

No comments: