Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home remedies for getting rid of acne

« ...Sandalwood is by far one of the oldest methods used for treating acne scars. To prepare this, create a sandalwood paste and combine it with rose water. Apply the solution to the scars and leave it overnight. The next day, wash the applied portion of your skin with cold water....
...I was gutted, as I knew it would not be possible to do that fast twice a month, for two reasons: 1) it's very hard to eat nothing but apples and leaves you with no energy at all, and 2) doing the fast that often might have been dangerous for me as I was already underweight and found that it made me lose some weight......»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Let me tell you some of the various acne cures that I have tried that have not worked. Probably the most recent before I actually cured my acne was the three day apple cleanse. Did it work for me? Nope. How about taking a supplement like zinc every day because studies show that people with zinc deficiencies have acne? Did not work for me either. Or how about salicylic acid? Made my face swell up....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne pills and risk of pregnancy, zinc supplement acne make-up, can progestin only birth control pills cause cystic acne

No comments: