Monday, August 4, 2008

Does zinc help acne and best adult acne treatment

I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast...
By changing my diet I actually cleared my skin in days, and it has stayed clear ever since. What's more, this costs nothing to do. This really is the acne cure the acne companies don't want you to know about...
Most importantly, taking care of your acne will help you feel better about yourself. To do this, the problem has to be treated. You can try to do so on your own, or you might get help from your doctor. Either way, finding a treatment that works for you is imperative. If you feel anxious and depressed about your condition, talk to a doctor or another professional about the feelings and find out what you can do to take care of them. When your body is healthier, so is your mind.
hyperaeth.blogspot.com
tags: how long will it take to clear up butt acne, info on how to control acne, ultimate free home remedies for acne

No comments: